Saturday, October 8, 2016

EDUC 552: Curriculum Video

This curriculum project was a good learning experience and really helped to spark more ideas in the future. Having an opportunity to manipulate a movie editor will benefit me moving forward. When deciding what type of video would benefit my students I wanted to come up with something that I could also make entertaining. My students typically have a firm grasp on similes and metaphors, but struggle to comprehend other examples of literary devices. By embedding videos a pictures involving my students and family members I hope it will keep them entertained and will allow them to take away the visuals to serve as a reminder of the devices for years to come. Overall, my experience with the video editing went well. Becoming more familiar with the process will allow me to make more educational videos in the future as well teach my students the process for them to demonstrate their creativity.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you had fun making the video. I would think younger students would enjoy the video. Its great to let students see teachers having fun. Good job.

    ReplyDelete