Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 4 Animoto



I plan to use this Animoto video that I created to introduce my students to Mystery Skype. I will play the video first and then begin clarifying the contents of the video after. There is a short slide on the video that highlights the jobs the students have. I will explain those parts in more detail with them. The main goal I have in mind by playing this video is to spark student interest in the process. Mystery Skype sessions can be difficult if students are not properly prepared and this video will serve as a great introduction to the process.

1 comment:

  1. I love your video! What a great way to introduce them to the concept of MysterySkype to your students. I like they way you wove the images and videos together and included yourself in the video! Have fun with your Mysteryskype. Be sure to pull up #mysteryskype in Tweetdeck and tweet out the highlights of your adventure.

    ReplyDelete